Thursday, October 9, 2008

Blogging

Hahaha! Hey idiots, I was posting stuff on my blog today, and- wait a minute... how-how do I get to blogging about blogging? oh, NOW i'm blogging about blogging about blogging! This stinks. I have nothing to blog about but the blog, blogging about the blog isn't something I should blog. My blog is supposed to be blogless, even though it's a blog I shouldn't blog about the blog's blogs. It dosn't even have Bloggings about blogs! well... until now. Thanks alot, you ruined my blog with a blog about blogging about blogging about blogging about blogging about..................
स्तुपिद ब्लॉग!!! ಸ್ಟುಪಿಡ್ ಬ್ಲಾಗ್!!! സ്ടുപിദ് ബ്ലോഗ്!!! ஸ்டுபிட் ப்லோக்!!! స్టుపిడ్ బ్లాగ్!!!

2 comments:

JoDee :*) said...

You should really be Nice!!!!

Rats Army (braydo-o-o) said...

I'm not being mean... its hardcore humor. its used a lot in america. especially thomas edison, who promised tesla a fat amount of cash and didnt cough it up to him.